Monday, April 02, 2007

Pea Pod Coming Along

Well, my Pea Pod is coming along... I'm actually surprised by the bit of progress I've made, seeing as I've been very, very, busy and very, very, distracted... with things like this...
and the socks I can't show you yet (pattern will be released in June...) and lots of tech editing, oh and the raising of my six children, we homeschool, have I mentioned that yet? There really aren't enough hours in a day... most days my mind is moving a mile-a-minute as are my hands, feet, often my mouth... he, he, he...
Anyway, I'm excited to see this sweet little sweater take shape. I'm looking forward to seeing it on my little sweet pea! And I'm looking forward to the great photo op that will be... no bias here, no, that's not true, I am definitely biased, but have you seen how well this baby photographs?!
I probably would've finished by now if it wasn't for the current bout of sock mania I seem to be stricken with... like most fevers, I'm sure it will pass (for short bursts of time anyway) and like most fevers it worsens in the evening hours... like around now... I think I need to go knit another couple of rounds on my current sock, tidy the living room, and call it a night.
Happy knitting,
ali

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun blog! I had a good time browsing and looking at all your cute kids. I made the pea pod baby hat for my son, but he outgrew it sometime in my womb :-P

4/02/2007 10:37 PM  
Blogger Prof. Knitwit said...

Wow! You are one busy lady!! All of that knitting plus homeschooling 6 children!! Do you ever sleep? Amazing!

4/03/2007 8:02 AM  
Blogger tracilovesasa said...

great colors! those are a few of my fave combos...

i've gotta keep plugging away at that hoodie...

so far so CUTE! can't wait to see the baby in it!

:)

4/04/2007 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, you are a force! If it's OK with you, I've linked with you on the updated version of my blog. My crochetcompulsive friend is dragging me further and further into the world of Fiber Arts--I am getting obsessed!

4/04/2007 5:15 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Hiya Ali--Your Pea Pod is looking great. Is the blue and red a sock? And what stitch is that? Very intriguing!

No, I don't mind if you link to me. (said in a very casual way but translated as: Wahoo, I'm on somebody's sidebar!)

4/05/2007 12:01 PM  
Blogger Aisling said...

You need a sling ! They are excellent for nursing while knitting, baby holding while knitting. Have you tried one ? I heard some targets are now carrying the hotslings.

5/31/2007 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails