Monday, March 12, 2007

Industry Buzz- See Euney Edit Interweave Knits

This just in- Eunny Jang, as in See Eunny Knit, has just been announced the new editor of Interweave Knits magazine, effective March 15th, 07. Yay, Eunny, what a dream job! Stop by her blog and give her a high-five and a 'you go girl!'
I've been going to start a pair of her Bayerische socks (free pattern, by the way, stop by and check it out) for a while now and have just had too many projects on needles already... but now I feel like I just may start a pair as a sort of 'Yay Eunny! tribute'. Now to decide on a color... that part alone could take me a while...
Anyway, while I'm deliberating about color, head over and congratulate Eunny, and then sit back with me and wait to see what effect her influence has on the magazine that is already such a driving force in the world of knitting.


(Oh, and be sure to look for the Blue Sky Alpacas ads with my little girls modeling!!!)



Aren't they precious?!
ali

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweetpea4kids said...

Wow, your girls look gorgeous

3/13/2007 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails