Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Little Something for Little M

Several months back, while I was still pregnant with Little M, and before we knew she was probably a girl... I knit up this little striped Baby Hoodie. I figured if it was a boy I didn't want pink stripes, but a girl can get away with some blue! I had some random balls of leftover Dyed Cotton (Blue Sky, of course- if there's a softer cotton out there, I haven't come across it yet...)

Now that I know she's a girl, I should whip out another one of these with some pretty little pinks! I do love these colors, don't get me wrong... but I also have quite a growing stash of this scrumptious cotton yarn... and baby things with a gauge like this (18 sts & 24 rows=4" on size 8's) can be knit in a couple of days, even on a busy week for me...

In fact I think I'll go grab some stashed remnants right now...
ali

5 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

To begin with, the child is gorgeous! But in that hoodie? Too cute for words!

3/16/2007 1:25 AM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

She's such a sweet little model. I can't get the red and pinks off my brain. Maybe you should do a fun little sweater in shell, tomato and lotus!

3/16/2007 8:30 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Love the sweater! How do you get the pattern?? I MUST have it!!

3/16/2007 5:21 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Hopefully your local yarn shop will carries Blu Sky Alpacas patterns... otherwise you can order from kpixie.com or purlsoho.com, they both carry most everything Blue Sky has to offer- patterns and yarn...
ali

3/16/2007 5:26 PM  
Blogger Angalor said...

Oh my gosh! I think that's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love the sweater. My little Oogie would look so cute in that. :D

3/20/2007 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails