Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Contest Entries

***Scroll down for Contest!***

I really didn't realize it would grow so big, so fast- but it's all good. It's been fun to see what some of you are coming up with for sumemr knitting goals (or whatever season it is on your side of the world!)
I'm going to start listing links, please don't panic if you don't find yourself listed, there are a lot of you and I'm only going to work on it a few minutes at a time, lest my eyes go batty...
Take a look and see what your fellow bloggers are working on-
10- fiber_chic (teen knitter & spinner!)
13- KaKi
16- Sheknits (has a contest going to win some great stitch markers!)
23- Anne

3 Comments:

Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Such a fun contest!!

5/23/2007 6:27 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

Hey Ali- Thanks for the name suggestions!

I've admired your child kimono pattern before....

Your email didn't populate in your response , so...
Yes, I am planning on a 'how-to' dye session sometime either this late summer or fall. (A few others have asked, too! :)

I'm located in the Twin Cities metro area, but may use a retreat center in Cannon Falls, MN for a weekend knitting/dyeing/canoeing jaunt. (Dyeing on Saturday)

Let me know if you're interested!

5/25/2007 12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yikes! Good thing I checked the list. I'm not on the list, and I did this ages ago! I'm going to have to go try to find the post now in archives...

6/01/2007 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails