Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pre-Summer Contest Fun!

Wow, I'm thrilled that this contest is being so well received! I'm so glad so many of you are excited about it. I've gotten some really great comments both here and in my e-mail- thank you for your enthusiasm!
I've already seen some great summer knitting goals posts- there are some very basic & achievable goals, some very challenging goals, even a few questionable goals... (Better intoxicated knitting?! What have I started here? lol!) Whatever your goals may be, having them written down is empowering and will really help you to 'own' not only your goals, but to 'own' your actions in working towards your goals!
I'm thinking of putting together a contest progress post soon with links to your goal posts. I'm a little behind on my week already as I've had sick kids- my 4 year old spent Mother's Day and Monday in the hospital with double pneumonia (she has asthma, this is not the first time this has happened, 3rd time in the hospital actually, with many more non-hospital bouts.)
I'm working on ironing out my latest pattern and then I'll have some more knitting time again- yay! So back to work I go- keep the contest entries rolling in!
Happy knitting-
ali

5 Comments:

Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Hope your little one is making a nice recovery....I agree that writing down your goals seems to be a great motivator. Thanks Ali!

5/16/2007 5:37 PM  
Blogger YarnThing said...

Dude, You've been tagged!

Marly

5/16/2007 5:42 PM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Hope your daughter is on the mend...I work for a hospital and now how trying it can be on the parents. And again thanks for taking the time to start the contest.

5/16/2007 5:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I came her to help out Ms. Clothesknit, but I've also made a list of my own. http://knittedandpurled.blogspot.com/2007/05/i-entered-skeins-her-ways-contest-to.html

5/17/2007 4:28 PM  
Blogger kate said...

Always happy to jump on the bandwagon. Catch my summer to do list at www.katekastsoff.blogspot.com (its new and I'm on a learning curve, so be kind!) .

Personally I love the New Caribbean 630 colorway from Blue Sky - it rocks!

5/25/2007 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails