Saturday, January 13, 2007

Maybe Next Year...

Right now my thermometer says 0.0 degrees. It's cold outside, bitter cold. My fire is dying down and I'm out of wood in the house. Time to turn up the furnace, because I'm not going out back for more wood! My husband isn't home right now, or I'd send him. My oldest son isn't awake right now, or I'd send him.
And where is my sister during this horribly typical Minnesota winter weekend? Sunny San Diego... for TNNA's Winter Trade Show. I know it's a lot of work for them, but I'm sure it's a lot of fun too. I can't wait to hear all the new yarn buzz when she gets back! I'm pretty excited, because the sweater I just finished knitting on Tuesday is going to be modeled in this year's fashion show. Yay! It was much fun to design and fairly quick to knit up- I've knit 2 now for Blue Sky Alpacas and will soon be starting one for myself. Imagine that, actually knitting something for myself soon! Yay!
I will post pics as soon as the pattern is released. My sister has a fun legwarmer pattern this season and our mom got in on the action too! She's got a cute little felted purse pattern coming out. How fun is that? We've got this whole family-knitting-design-thing going on...
I have about a million ideas for baby and toddler sweater designs... it's hard to slow down enough to pick just one to work on. So I won't... work on any right now... not tonight anyway. Tonight I'm just working on organizing my stash! And finishing another shrug...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia said...

Your sweater was a hit! It was the best thing in the fashion show (I'm a little biased, I know). We've already had inquiries about it. Yay! Feel free to post pics. All the new items are online now, save one pattern and an image of the divine new Hand Spun Organic Cotton. Congrats on another success!

1/25/2007 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails