Saturday, February 24, 2007

Silk Shrug- Ruffle Sts All Picked Up!


Well, I got to the second sleeve seam, ends weaved in and all. It's starting to take shape...
It took me a while to get those ruffle sts picked up (it's pretty close to 2 sts per every 3 rows) as I kept losing count! It would be a good idea to put some markers in along the way so you don't have to keep starting over at 1, like I did far too many times... ugh... but eventually I did end up with 300 sts and I was ready to roll.


I'm snowed in this weekend... so maybe I can even finish this by Sunday night, then I could get it to blocking. Wouldn't that be fun?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are getting some new photos up! I will be interested in seeing the finished ruffles. I am finishing up a very workmanlike felted purse and then I plan to cast on a pretty mohair shawl for my DD's First Communion in April (sniff . . .)

3/03/2007 4:27 PM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

It's looking loverly. Can't wait to get that thing out on the road. Yay! Ok, enough blogging! *CRACK* Get back to work! ;)

3/06/2007 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails