Friday, April 24, 2009

A Cozy Hat on a Windy Day

4/29/09 eta: Cozy pdf is up on Ravelry! Will get it on the sidebar shortly...

Guess who's 6 months old already!! Wow. That was a fast 6 months. Okay, the months are all fast these days. Can you believe this year is almost half gone?! I'll stop now. Before the panic attacks set in all across the country...

Let's see, 6 months and he has 6 teeth, just like all of my other babies, and he is now big trouble when let loose on the floor- he can roll and roll, and roll some more and get over to (and probably underneath) just about anything. He's working on his sitting up, but right now it's more fun to roll...

We had some 'fresh air and sunshine at the park' time today and I was able to get some cute shots of Baby J and the Cozy hat I knit several weeks back. I love the way his little feet are just dangling, it makes me smile. I just need to polish up the pattern a bit and I'll get it and the Comfy pattern pdfs into a pattern store (these hats will be free!!) in the very near future, like, maybe, this weekend.

I'm finally done seaming my Drops Jacket! Hopefully, I'll head out for some buttons this afternoon. I am so excited to wear this one! 3 1/2 weeks isn't bad, considering the wave of sickness that swept through our household during that time... I loved working at this gauge- this sweater simply flew off the needles! Knitters like to throw that phrase around, but really, this one flew.
Off to edit, and enjoy some of today's sun, before the much needed rains move in...
Happy knitting-
ali

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger At Home Mommy Knits said...

Love the cozy hat! I wish my kids would keep their hats on these days :)

4/24/2009 6:38 PM  
Anonymous angie said...

How time flies, I can't believe it's been 6 months already!
He's a stunner...and that hat is fantastic.

4/24/2009 11:35 PM  
Anonymous kim said...

Oh, my gosh! He looks so happy. I can't believe he's six months already!

4/25/2009 6:11 AM  
Blogger stitching under oaks said...

that hat is adorable...and it looks like he loves wearing it! such a cutie pie!

4/27/2009 1:21 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Hey Ali.. I completely understand what you mean about time going too fast. The panic has already set in over at my house. Where have my tiny babies gone...??? Your boy's hat is gorgeous. I love the bits that keep his ears warm. With that hat, and on a swing... no wonder he's smiling!

PS... thanks for your comments. It's only 8am here in Melbourne and you've made my day already!

4/29/2009 5:29 PM  
Blogger Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Oh, the hat is adorable. What a cute, cute baby !

4/29/2009 5:31 PM  
Blogger Kristyn Knits said...

he's too cute! I love his dangling feet as well. :) fun in the sun!

4/29/2009 9:57 PM  
Blogger a friend to knit with said...

the cuteness factor is off the charts.

4/30/2009 9:31 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

Where was your "Cozy" pattern when I needed it a couple years ago! Love it! Great model, too!

5/23/2009 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I ever understand about the high arch and foot problems. I love Danskos!

Would love to have the yarn. I hopped from Susan's blog to find you.

Judy in Kansas

5/23/2009 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails