Saturday, July 11, 2009

Making Me Smile This Week 7.11.09

  • Strawberries! Strawberries! and more Strawberries!!
  • The Autofocus System
  • Good friends
  • Cafe breves
  • Time in the garden pulling weeds, yes, I like that part
  • A couple quiet moments with my thoughts, my plans, my lists...
  • Snow cones!
  • Time spent nursing Baby J, who is growing way too fast
  • 2 yr old, Little M, insisting on making her own peanut butter & jelly sandwich, "I do it!", and then licking the knife clean
  • A week without asthma problems
  • Is Your Mama a Llama? , again...
  • My visual journal version
  • 4 yr old trying to "out-help" the bigger kids!
  • Casting on with Blue Sky Alpacas Dyed Cotton
  • Blogging with bacon

What's making you smile this week?

Happy knitting-

ali

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Philigry said...

oh, all of the sunny weather we are finally getting!

7/13/2009 1:05 PM  
Blogger a friend to knit with said...

oh... your list makes me smile.
and seeing that bacon on my screen! SO COOL!!!

7/13/2009 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails