Sunday, February 01, 2009

I Could Have Been Baking...

some World Peace Cookies, or maybe some Espresso Chocolate Shortbread Cookies (because Leslie keeps tempting me), but I wasn't. I didn't. I did try something new for breakfast- imagine french toast meets county/state fair funnel cakes, powdered sugar and all. Definite not healthy, but does serving it with 100% orange juice make it okay? If it does, I'll get some next time... maybe I'll get a picture, too.

After a partial kitchen clean-up (you know, good enough for now... don't tell flylady) I grabbed the iron, some fabric that's been waiting for way too long to be made into something, anything, the rotary cutter and mat... and made this.

Now I need to get something to back it and another something to bind it.

Back to the knitting.

Monday's MITs:
  • Drive too far to see the chiro who does the funky allergy testing for some kids...
  • Pick up some supplies for a little unschooling venture into electricity
  • Drop off enough to clothe (and decorate) a small nation at the Thrift Store

Enjoy your Monday-

ali

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Love the colours in your fabrics ~ they feel like spring.

2/02/2009 9:13 AM  
Blogger a friend to knit with said...

oh! cookies are there and gone. that fabulous piece of art will spread beauty for YEARS to come!
love it.
and i SO forgot about the flylady! i used to check her out........i really should go clean my sink!
happy monday!

2/02/2009 1:56 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! And thanks for giving me an idea about how to spend the rest of my afternoon. I think I do need to indulge in some "World Peae" cookies. I've checked and I have all of the ingredients. Yay!

Of course, you made better time with your quilt. Love the colors!

2/03/2009 6:40 PM  
Blogger Kristyn Knits said...

love your newest creation! beautiful colors!
and your breakfast sounded like a great creation as well.

2/04/2009 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails