Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wordless Wednesdays 1, 2, & 3

I missed the first 2 Wednesdays, oh well, don't sweat the small stuff, right? This is one of those times to apply flylady's "You are never behind. Jump in where you are." happy thought.
I like, no, love, the idea of Project365, but I'm forgetful, and just plain busy, busier than many, I dare say. I do like to take pictures though, mostly of my kids, and mostly every day, so I think I ought to be able to handle once a week.

Baby boy is 3 months old today- wow, what a whirlwind. He is such a sweet baby, so full of smiles, you know, the contagious kind.

Enough words, the rest should be/may be wordless...

Enjoy this day-
ali

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

I love the "future president" shirt!

1/21/2009 9:10 PM  
Blogger psalm127 said...

AAAAA he is so precious. You just want to kiss those little cheeks.

1/22/2009 5:12 PM  
Blogger a friend to knit with said...

absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!

big bites, okay. remember to take big bites! those cheeks are begging for them!

1/22/2009 10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet boy! Amazing how fast the time goes...

1/23/2009 8:04 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

so sweet !

1/23/2009 10:07 AM  
Blogger Traci said...

seriously, this is by far your 'fastest' growing baby! it seemed like it took longer for the other ones to get that big. man is he cute! (of course)
((hugs))

1/26/2009 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails