Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yay for Random Winners!


Well that was fun. Thanks to random.org, the world has two more winners in the giant winner's circle of life!

Crazzybunny of SpinKnitUp and Dove Knits of Dove Knits have been notified of their winning status and soon all kinds of yarny goodness and extra goodies goodness will be en route.

Stop by their blogs, congratulate them, and cheer them on in their knitting and their higher educational efforts! These are some busy and determined ladies!
Thanks to everyone who participated- I love to see others set some goals too. I learned long ago the value of setting goals, of having something to strive for and a plan in place to help make it happen, or at least get me closer to the goal than I was before I started. Progress is good.
Congrats again, ladies!
Happy knitting-
ali

3 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

Congrats Both ladies!!

3/26/2008 9:25 AM  
Blogger Traci said...

DOH! i plum fergot to post about my goals. oh well...congrats to the winners!

when's the next contest?
:)

3/26/2008 12:35 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Congrats to those winners, and thanks from a past winner! I got my lovely gorgeous parcel today - thank you so, so much. THe yarn is a spectacular colour - I can't wait to use it! And I have a special plan for it...Anyway, thanks for the whole lot - it is great!

3/26/2008 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails