Friday, February 08, 2008

Off to Pick a Winner, a Wonderful Winner of Yarn...

Okay, it's that time. Nope, I didn't forget, life is moving really fast right now (mental note- time to hyper-schedule, find several small slots of blogging time each week, write it down, then actually use your planner!) Between my kids' orchestra, play practice, and various sundry educational opportunities... well, knitting and blogging time has to be planned out a little better!
Anyhoo- I figured I'm not the only busy person out there, and that's why I allotted 7 entire extra days for contest entrants to get their post up bragging (in a good way!) about their UFO completion success.
I'm off to peruse the blogs of the entrants, and I'll be putting the names of everyone who actually finished AND posted about finishing a former UFO into a hat (or some such vessel) and drawing one lucky winner soon and very soon.

You may have to wait the weekend- don't you just love the suspense...? Busy day tomorrow- 4H Project Workshop Day then off to husband's work's winter family event at the new fancy shmancy bowling alley. It's not every day someone else pays for our family of 8 to eat out and enjoy recreational activites- gotta get while the gettin's good, right? Should be fun, love the auto bumper bowling they have now, er, I mean, the kids love it...

More soon...
happy knitting,
ali

5 Comments:

Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Have a great time bowling!!! Enjoy your busy weekend!!

2/09/2008 1:20 AM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Well, no need to check in on me because I am a FO LOSER!!! But your contest was a great idea, hope you had fun bowling.

2/09/2008 8:27 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I entered your contest really hoping to finish seaming a cardigan that has been waiting for its seam for over a year. I didn't finish it. I actually frogged it all. I realized that the reason I hadn't finished it all these months is because... I just don't like it anymore! ;) I won't win but I still consider this a success because now I can finally use the yarn for something else and I stopped feeling guilty for not finishing it.

2/09/2008 9:03 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

Sounds like a busy schedule!

2/10/2008 12:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, shoot. I forgot about the contest. All I have left on my sweater is sewing up the seams. I didn't get it finished last week as planned because of having to go out of town 3 times in two days.



http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/midwifemom/

2/10/2008 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails