Thursday, March 20, 2008

StatCounter Fun

I was showing my kids (and my husband, who happened to be home early that day due to a 'locked ourselves out of the house' incident...) the different flags from countries represented by visitors to my blogs (this one and my homeschooling blog)- I thought it was cool to have returning traffic from places like Estonia and Poland (hello, out there!)... when my husband hopped on the laptop and checked his stats. He casually says, yours gets way more traffic than mine, to which my oldest two half-whispered to me, with shock and awe in their hushed tones, "Dad has a blog?!?!?!"

Um, nope, dad doesn't have a blog. He doesn't have time to blog, but then either do I, but that hasn't stopped me so far... Dad does have a website for his business (snazzy upgrade coming soon, or one of these days when one of us has oodles of time on our hands), and while it may not be splattered with fabulous pictures of my darling children, it does explain why having your data backed up offsite is not just a luxury these days, it's essential for businesses, and could come in pretty handy for home computer users as well.





Shameless plug for my other half, I know, but really I just thought my boys' reaction was hilarious!

More knitting content soon (I almost have another finished object! Yay for finished objects!), and don't forget to post some spring knitting goals- you have until midnight tonight!

Happy knitting-
ali

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

You shamelessly plug away! Spouses are supposed to support and boost each other. Good for you. Oh, and very cool about your reader stats.

3/22/2008 3:16 PM  
Blogger Knit-Wit said...

Hi - I came over from Beth's blog. I knit and homeschool but I only have one blog which tries to fit all of that and more. :)

3/25/2008 2:44 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

hee hee hee...i can imagine their expressions!
hey, there's no shame in talking up your man. more wives should be doing it! (myself included)
:)

3/26/2008 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails