Monday, October 22, 2007

Yowsers!

Okay- Ugh...
You wouldn't know it, but I've definitely been getting my knitting groove back on- I just haven't been able to get my blogging groove back on. Well, that's not entirely true- if you only knew how many great posts I've blogged in my head...

Anyhoo- Yes, I still live, and yes, I still knit. No, I didn't forget about the yarn that's still waiting to be mailed from my last attempt at a fun contest-(okay, the contets was fun, but my poor winners... have either forgotten or are simply too kind to nag me... I do have yarn for you, and some more goodies too... now I just have to get to the post office... why, oh why aren't they open at 11:30 pm?!)

This week's knitting news in a nutshell: major deadline... photo shoot on thursday... a couple inches to go on one design, and belt loops to attatch on the other... there would be plenty of time if it weren't for this crazy little thing called soccer... (or cooking, or dishes, or laundry, or diapers... I digress) and if I didn't stop to do things like this...

'Kay, gotta knit a neckline...
ali

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I often wish the post office was open at 11:30pm too. At least until 9 for heavens sake... it's not like us moms get out before bedtime!

10/23/2007 11:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I started bringing my knitting to football practice. It is amazing how much you can get done while waiting.

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/midwifemom/

10/23/2007 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH this post excited me! LOL! As a new crocheter I get all excited over YARN and projects~WOOHOOO! So good to come and check in.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi~who crochets everywhere too! LOL!

11/02/2007 8:44 AM  
Blogger psalm127 said...

Glad to see you back on line. Oh I hear you, I can't believe that my refrigerator doesn't stay stocked with food, the baby goes through diapers and laundry has to be done. Who would of thought. Now I am running out of time for knitting(socks, shawls, hats) and because it was so much fun I picked up a spinning wheel to learn how to feed my habit. ha ha Now who had that summer knitting goals contest that started my on all this. Oh well who cares I am having a blast. Good to see you back on line.

11/15/2007 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails