Friday, June 01, 2007

We Have a Winner, or Two, or Three!


I said I'd try to post by midnight, and, well, I'm cutting it close...
#1) Knitting Mama of knit and purl mama
#2) Bertha of karma kitties
#3) Kaity of if you want to destroy my sweater...
I'm so tired! More news tomorrow...
Happy knitting-
ali

ps- I'll need your snail mail addresses
edited to add: For those of you that worried and sent repeated e-mails thinking you weren't entered because you didn't see yourselves on the list- I reiterate- I'm a busy mom, the list was never intended to be an 'official entrants' list. I seriously did not have time to sit and post every link, there were over 200! I listed what I had time for, adding a few here and there, simply as a fun way to share some links so knitters could stop by and see what other knitters were up to and encourage them along the way. So don't worry, you were all entered, some of you several times, thanks to referrals... look at that pile of little papers...
A big thank you to everyone who participated! It was a lot of fun to see the great response and to see the different types of goals you all set.
I'm off to a sheep shearing festival today and will be gone all day tomorrow, so look for more catching up, and many pictures, on Monday...
Happy knitting-
ali

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Though I didn't win, I still want to thank you for the opportunity and for having me set some good Summertime goals!

6/02/2007 6:42 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Congrats to Knitting Mama, Bertha, and Kaity. And to all of us who set our goals. Thanks Ali.

6/02/2007 6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners! And thank you, Ali, for having suchw a great contest.

6/02/2007 8:46 AM  
Blogger Traci said...

congrats to the minners and thanks for the fun contest Ali!
:)

6/02/2007 10:16 AM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Wow! I never thought in a million years! You made my day, especially after the rotten day I had yesterday with my soon-to-be-leaving tenants...

I will email you my information!

Thanks for hosting the contest! I can't wait to knit the tank top!

6/02/2007 2:02 PM  
Blogger aksunflour said...

Oh my gosh!!! If that was an actual picture of all of our names. What a feat. Congrats to the winners. I already have finished up w/one of my goals.

6/02/2007 4:13 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Great job, Ali! Congrats on hosting such a successful contest! And congrats to the winners, too. But I still think we're all winners just for writing out our goals. So thank you!

6/02/2007 11:38 PM  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Congrats to the winners! I'm glad I made a list of my goals. It's helping me to keep more on track. I can cross off 1 thing off my list so far & will cross off two this week I think. Great idea!!

6/03/2007 5:03 AM  
Blogger jacquieblackman said...

Excellent work, Ali! Thanks again for the contest!

Congrats to the winners!

6/03/2007 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I got your comment on my blog, and I have emailed you previously, maybe it just didn't go through? So I sent another. Email me at doozer2004 AT sbcglobal DOT net if you don't get an email.

Thanks!!

6/04/2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Thanks for holsting a cool contest for us all to get organized thinking about summer knitting!

6/22/2007 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails